Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nova, Jim, Ray, Tom, Tom, John, and Virgil


This is a photo in which my mother, Nova Madeline Haugh, identified herself (what a cutie), Jim, Ray (my great uncle), and Tom (my uncle) Haugh in the front row. In the back row are Tom (my great grandfather), John Kufer, and Virgil, my grandfather. I'm unsure of Jim Haugh, whom she also identifies in the photo for January 4, in which my uncle, Tom, appears to be the same age as Jim. In this photo, Tom looks a few years older. Click on the photo to see a larger version. Please click on comments if you can tell me whether the young boy is Jim Haugh, Ray's son, or someone else. Also, I have no information on John Kufer's relationship to the family. As a friend? Thanks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home