Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lookout Mountain


This is a photograph of Ray Haugh, my great uncle, at Lookout Mountain in Tennessee. I’m not sure how they all climbed up those rocks in their long coats and dresses. Regardless, they remind me of some tourists in Hawaii, who went past the warning signs to pose for pictures on some craggy rocks while the ocean waves beat at their feet. I suppose the purpose of a vacation is to feel you’re alive!

I’m not sure who are the other people in the photo. None of them look like Ray’s wife, Mercedes. Click on the photo itself to see a larger version. If you can identify anyone else, please click on the comments link and let me know what you know. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 15, 2008 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger anyjazz said...

I am linking this to a similar picture on Flickr.

December 5, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home